"Run for Dreams" event supports individuals with developmental disabilities
LEBANON, OH – On Saturday, October 15, 2022, the Dreams Within Reach Committee will hold its 10th annual Run for Dreams 5K/10K event beginning at 9:00 a.m. at the Warren County Armco Park in Lebanon. Proceeds earned from the event will be contributed to future levy campaign efforts in support of individuals with developmental disabilities.
The Run for Dreams event will offer a 10K race for runners and a 5K race for both runners and walkers. The 10K course provides a scenic 6.2 mile loop throughout Armco Park, while the 5K course provides a scenic 3.1 mile loop around the park. Both courses vary from level to rolling terrain. Also, a 1-mile “Stroll and Roll” course will additionally be offered to those wanting to participate in a shorter, more level course.
Upon completion of the race, an awards ceremony with music and refreshments will be held to celebrate the participants.
A Run for Dreams race shirt is included with registration. Costs is...
- $40 for the 10K
- $30 for the 5K
- $10 for the 1 mile
Run for Dreams is sponsored by:
- Community Housing Assistance Program (CHAP)
- Go Concepts
- Production Services Unlimited, Inc.
- Tennant Packaging
- Community Concepts Inc. (CCI)
- Community Options Inc. (COI)
- 1st National Bank
- Minuteman Press
- Countryside YMCA
- Lebanon Rotary Club
- Keller Williams Realty
- Ohio Valley Goodwill
- Dorn’s Business Solutions
- The Coffee Caravan.
For more information contact Bill Caplinger at (513) 518-2731 or e-mail email@example.com
More News from Lebanon
- Pneumonia Cases Are Not Suspected Of Being A New Respiratory Virus Zero evidence of this pneumonia outbreak being connected to other outbreaks.
- Who's Playing Out: Brought To You By Hall Around Town Radio November 30, 2023 Who’s Playing Out – Thursday, November 30th to Wednesday, December 6th, 2023