Fall is here…So are Seasonal Allergies
Even though it is beautiful, autumn also brings cooler temperatures and releases elements that sometimes cause upper respiratory infections.
While trips to the doctor and store shelf remedies can improve these effects, there are also natural remedies to treat and even prevent these seasonal allergy effects.
At the onset of symptoms of an upper respiratory episode, you may find relief, and even stop the infection by using the following formula. (I have used it for years.)
- 1 drop each of Lavender, Peppermint and Lemon Essential Oils.
- Apply 1 drop of each on a cotton ball and apply to the inside of your jaw; first one side, then the other.
- Lastly, add 1 drop of Young Living Thieves Essential Oil or Butterfly Robbers Relief Essential Oil under the tongue.
There will be a few seconds slight sting under the tongue, however, it will be very effective.
Have a beautiful, healthy and happy fall season.
This post expresses the views and opinions of the author(s) and not necessarily that of Warren County Post management or staff.
More News from Franklin
- Pneumonia Cases Are Not Suspected Of Being A New Respiratory Virus Zero evidence of this pneumonia outbreak being connected to other outbreaks.
- Who's Playing Out: Brought To You By Hall Around Town Radio November 30, 2023 Who’s Playing Out – Thursday, November 30th to Wednesday, December 6th, 2023