Carlisle Pee Wee Wrestlers Heading to State Tournament
CARLISLE, OH -- Eleven Carlisle Pee Wee Wrestlers will be heading to Marion, Ohio for the state Tournament. Out of the 11, 10 are Qualifiers while one is attending as an Alternate. Chris Eckart is the teams head coach.
Heading to Marion for the OHWAY State Tournament on March 20 are:
- D1 40lbs Sawyer Ornduff 3rd
- D1 43lbs Jett Eckhardt 3rd
- D1 49lbs Vincent Turner 4th
- D1 90lbs Maddox Morris 3rd
- D1 58lbs Xavier Hughes 2nd
- D2 52lbs River Pence 5th
- D2 85lbs Sebastian Hughes 3rd
- D3 59lbs Cain Ornduff 3rd
- D3 65lbs Jamie Turner 6th
- D3 68lbs Bentley Martin 6th
- D4 100lbs Cohen Albright
For updates, subscribe to our free newsletter!
“This is the first time we will be sending 10 qualifiers. This is a new record,” said Brian Morris whose son Maddox Morris was the last one to qualify last weekend making it 10, which broke Carlisle's record of 9 Pee Wee Qualifiers.