Franklin Police Department Crash Reports
- On Aug. 10, a driver turned from 2nd
Street onto Millard Drive and struck a car turning from Millard Drive into a parking lot.
- On Aug. 11, a driver was travelling on State Route 73 west, exited the roadway and struck a tree. According to the police report, the driver took her eyes off of the road when she reached for her cell phone.
- On Aug. 12, a driver backed out of a driveway on Allen Street and struck a parked car.
- On Aug. 13. a driver had a medical emergency while driving west on State Route 123 in front of Franklin Community Park and sideswiped a guard rail. The driver was taken to Atrium Medical Center.
- On Aug. 13, a driver travelling south on River Street rear-ended a parked car in front of a residence on the north bound side of River Street, which caused that parked car to rear-end another parked car.