Village of Waynesville Council Meeting
WAYNESVILLE, OH -- Waynesville Council will hold its regularly scheduled meeting April 4 at 7pm. On its agenda are several items to be discussed including but not limited to:
Under New Business
- Objections to renewal for a liquor permit
Under First Reading of Resolution
- A resolution to dedicate certain funds for the replacement of lampposts on main street
Under First Reading for Ordinances
- Authorize village manager to enter into a contract with Ohio Valley Painting Company for the refurbishing of light and street sign poles and not to exceed the amount of $12,944.
- Amend the schedule of fees and charges regarding conditional use permits, variances, replacement of meter lids, street light fees and water meters.
- Authorize village manager to enter into a cooperative agreement with Wayne Township related to the Third Street water main replacement and street resurfacing project.
- Authorizing village manager to enter into a cooperative agreement with Wayne Township related to the Franklin Street water main and street improvements Phase 1 project.
- Authorizing a health insurance plan for village employees and declaring it an emergency.
- Authorize village manager to enter into a contract with PCI Services related to Main Street Light LED refurbishment.
- Authorize village manager to execute an addendum to the contract with Rumpke of Ohio, Inc and declaring it an emergency.
(When a ordinance or resolution is declared an emergency, it means there is not time for more than one reading ... there is a limited amount of time for it to happen.)
To visit the villages new website click here.