Warren County Chamber Alliance Made its Annual Trip to Columbus
WARREN COUNTY, OH -- The Warren County Chambers Alliance made its annual trip to the state capital earlier this month to meet with and hear from state policy makers in Columbus. One of the policy makers that met with the alliance was Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose.
Created in 2013 the alliance is made up of five Warren County chambers and the Warren County Port Authority. The chambers involved are:
- Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce
- Little Miami Area Chamber of Commerce
- Springboro Area Chamber of Commerce
- Waynesville Area Chamber of Commerce
The purpose of the alliance is to help drive economic development to the county. Through advocacy trips to both the state and country capitols, along with regular outreach to policy makers, the alliance hopes to give Warren County a strong unified voice when it comes to economic growth and prosperity.
More News from Lebanon
- Some Changes to the Cincinnati Skyline Union Central PNC Tower and altafiber to make a change to the Cincy Skyline
- Summer Camp Registration Is Open For Deerfield Township Residents Non-residents can begin to register on Monday, April 1.