HART Superstars Are Finding Their Forever Homes
MASON, OH -- The volunteers and animal rescuers at HART were happy to inform the WarrenCountyPost.com that some of the Superstars that have been highlighted have found their forever homes. Ridgeland, Blossom, and Riley are now in their new homes.
HART volunteers will be at My Furry Valentine (www.myfurryvalentine.com), being held at the Sharonville Convention Center on February 18 and 19, with many beautiful adult cats and kittens they have available for adoption. Please stop by their booth - where you might meet your new best friend!
Available HART pets are also featured on their website (www.rescueahart.org) and Facebook (HART Cincinnati).
WarrenCountyPost.com is working with HART (Homeless Animal Rescue Team) in helping them with their mission, which is:
- Helping them rescue homeless animals,
- Saving them from euthanization, abandonment, and abuse
- Placing them in forever homes.
All HART pets are fully-vetted (spayed/neutered, up-to-date on all vaccines, micro-chipped, and on heart worm and/or flea and tick preventative) at time of adoption. To help HART perform its mission, WarrenCountyPost.com will be "Spotlighting" an animal that needs a Forever Home on a weekly basis. To learn more about HART visit their website here.
More News from Mason
- Some Changes to the Cincinnati Skyline Union Central PNC Tower and altafiber to make a change to the Cincy Skyline
- Summer Camp Registration Is Open For Deerfield Township Residents Non-residents can begin to register on Monday, April 1.