MIDNIGHT AT THE MASQUERADE
MASON, OH -- The annual fall fundraiser for the Homeless Animal Rescue Team (HART) of Cincinnati will be held the evening of Saturday, October 21, at the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason. Doors will open at 5 p.m.
"Each year our volunteers start planning months in advance for this event, which is our largest fundraiser of the year," noted Brenda Porter, HART volunteer and coordinator for the event. "The event draws guests from across the region who come for an evening filled with games, silent and live auctions and more to help raise money for animals under the care of our non-profit while they await their forever homes."
Numerous changes have been made to this year's event, which will include:
- A vendor fair featuring area crafters, artisans and vendors where guests can shop throughout the evening
- An updated dinner buffet offering a wider variety of meats, sides and desserts
- Music by Monster BeatZ and DJ Corey
- Photo Booth by Signature Photo Booth LLC
- Limited edition artwork designed especially for this year's event by local artists
- Raffles, silent and live auctions that will include a number of "getaway packages," gift baskets, gift cards and more donated by area businesses.
The most notable addition to this year's event is the interactive Masquerade Murder Mystery show, presented by The Murder Mystery Company of Cincinnati. The setting for the show is the annual Billionaires' Club Masquerade Ball, which will be filled with mystery, mayhem - and a murder!
It will be up to the guests to determine which partygoer is guilty and bring the crime to justice.
"Mollie Watson, Q102-FM on-air personality and midday show host, is our guest emcee and will lead us through an evening of fun and fundraising," said Porter.
Sponsors who are helping make this event possible:
Due to the mature theme of the show, guests must be at least 16 years of age. Tickets are advance sale only, and may be purchased through HART's website, where you can find more details about the event: www.rescueahart.org.
For additional information, please send an email to email@example.com or contact Brenda Porter at (740) 703-8798.