Hattie... HART's Superstar of the Week
MASON, OH -- Meet Hattie, who's about a year old.
Hattie was in pretty bad shape when a good Samaritan found her and reached out to HART. She was skin and bones when her foster mom picked her up. She was a sick girl with a high fever, but through the meds, food, and lots of love that she was given, her foster mom nursed her back to good health.
Hattie is not a fan of other cats... so she will do best as the only pet.
She's a sweet girl who's learning what a safe life looks like. She likes to be with her foster mom purring, kneading, and watching the birds out the window.
Hattie would make a great addition to your home, and with a little patience, she will continue to keep coming out of her shell. Learn more about her here: Cat for adoption - Hattie, a Domestic Short Hair in Cincinnati, OH | Petfinder
WarrenCountyPost.com is working with HART (Homeless Animal Rescue Team) in helping them with their mission, which is:
- Helping them rescue homeless animals,
- Saving them from euthanization, abandonment, and abuse
- Placing them in forever homes.
All HART pets are fully-vetted (spayed/neutered, up-to-date on all vaccines, micro-chipped, and on heart worm and/or flea and tick preventative) at time of adoption. To help HART perform its mission, WarrenCountyPost.com will be "Spotlighting" an animal that needs a Forever Home on a weekly basis. To learn more about HART visit their website here.
More News from Mason
- How The Burger And Shake Came To Be Our "Break Today" Guy shares the quick evolution of how fast food grew to be an American staple, along with the growth of MacDonald's
- Looking Up at the Christmas Tree New Christmas Song Released by Warren County Man