Council Meetings Scheduled for This Week
WARREN COUNTY, OH -- Several councils and boards have their regular board meetings this week. Board meetings and work sessions are open to the public.
Both Franklin and Waynesville have their regularly scheduled council meetings Monday, April 18.
- Franklin City Council meeting is Monday at 6 PM in Council Chambers in Franklin City Building.
- Waynesville Village Council is scheduled to meet Monday, April 18 at 7 PM in the Waynesville Municipal Meeting.
Both Warren County Commissioners and Middletown Council are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, April 19.
- Warren County Commissioner's meeting is 9 AM in the County Building at 406 Justice Drive in Lebanon.
- Middletown's Council meeting is at 5:30 PM in Council Chambers located on the Lower Level of the City of Middletown Municipal Building
Springboro Council meets Thursday, April 21.
- Work Session starts at 6 PM
- Regular Council meeting starts at 7 PM. Both Springboro meetings are held in Council Chambers in Springboro City Building.
For more information visit the municipalities' Websites.