Congressman Landsman Announces Roadway Safety Grants for 2 Warren County Communities
LEBANON, OH – Congressman Greg Landsman (OH-01) announced on Tuesday that three Southwest Ohio Communities, which two are in Warren County, have been awarded federal roadway safety grants from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Recipients of the Safe Streets and Roads for All grants are
- City of Franklin – $112,000
- City of Lebanon – $114,563
- City of Blue Ash – $120,00 (Hamilton County)
Funded by the Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Safe Streets and Roads for All grant program helps communities develop strategies to improve roadway safety and prevent fatalities and serious injuries for pedestrians, bicyclists, motorists, and commercial vehicle operators.
“Keeping folks safe is our top priority,” said Landsman. “These funds will improve our infrastructure and prevent accidents from happening. This is great news for folks in Blue Ash, Franklin, and Lebanon, and I’m excited to continue working with them.”
More information on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Safe Streets and Roads for All grant program can be found here.
More News from Lebanon
- How The Burger And Shake Came To Be Our "Break Today" Guy shares the quick evolution of how fast food grew to be an American staple, along with the growth of MacDonald's
- Looking Up at the Christmas Tree New Christmas Song Released by Warren County Man